The uPrint SE 3D Print Pack includes everything you need to start making durable, accurate 3D models in ABSplus plastic:
- uPrint SE 3D Printer (110V/220V/50-60Hz, 12 Amp)
- One Material Bay, Model and Support Material Carriers, and Start-up supply kit
- One Year Warranty
- CatalystEX software (site license)
- Support Removal System, choose one of the following:
- Option A (680-50105-A): WaveWash Support Cleaning System with 1 case Ecoworks cleaning agent
- Option B (680-50105-B): SCA-1200 (100-120V) Support Cleaning Apparatus with 1 case Ecoworks cleaning agent
- Option C (680-50105-C): SCA-1200 (100-120V) Support Cleaning Apparatus with 1 case WaterWorks Soluble Concentrate
- Option D (680-50105-D): SCA-1200 (220-240V) Support Cleaning Apparatus with 1 case Ecoworks cleaning agent
- Option E (680-50105-E): SCA-1200 (220-240V) Support Cleaning Apparatus with 1 case WaterWorks Soluble Concentrate
About the uPrint SE
uPrint SE 3D Printers are powered by Stratasys’ patented FDM® (Fused Deposition Modeling™) technology. It’s the 3D printer on which thousands of design engineers test their designs.
Its highly advanced, powerful, stable platform is made to work seamlessly with CAD software – and it’s the reason no other 3D printer compares with the uPrint SE.
Plus, by producing models in house instead of outsourcing to a service bureau, you can keep your most ground-breaking product designs confidential.
- Build Size: 203 x 152 x 152 mm (8 x 6 x 6 in)
- Layer Thickness: 0.254 mm (0.010 in)
- Power Requirements: 100–127 VAC 50/60 Hz, minimum 15A dedicated circuit or 220–240 VAC 50/60Hz, minimum 7A dedicated circuit
- Size and Weight: uPrint SE / SE Plus and one material bay:
- 635 (w) x 660 (d) x 787 (h) mm (25 x 26 x 31 in)
- 76 kg (168 lbs)
- uPrint SE / SE Plus and two material bays:
- 635 (w) x 660 (d) x 940 (h) mm (25 x 26 x 37 in)
- 94 kg (206 lbs)