SOLIDWORKS Training Passport
Whether you're interested in quickly acquiring in-depth knowledge of SOLIDWORKS, or to gain a more broad-based expertise, the Javelin Training Passport is a very cost-effective solution.
What's included with a Javelin Training Passport?
- Includes 18 days of SOLIDWORKS training
- Training available for one year from the time of purchase.
- Choose from 9 SOLIDWORKS training courses (listed below).
Training Courses included with the Passport
- SOLIDWORKS Essentials or SOLIDWORKS Advanced Update
- Using SOLIDWORKS PDM
- SOLIDWORKS Assembly Modeling
- SOLIDWORKS Advanced Part Modeling
- SOLIDWORKS Drawings
- SOLIDWORKS Sheet Metal
- SOLIDWORKS Weldments
PLUS choose any 2 ADVANCED COURSES
- SOLIDWORKS Surface Modeling Course
- SOLIDWORKS Surface Modeling
- SOLIDWORKS Pipe and Tube Routing
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation Linear Static
Training Passport Terms & Conditions
- Please note some courses are available only on-line or in specific locations.
- Training manuals are supplied only upon course enrollment.
- The passport does not apply to one-on-one, or on-site private training.
- Registering for a course and cancelling late will result in the regular cancellation fee being charged.
- The Annual Passport cannot be combined with any other special offer and is non-transferable.