Artec Eva 3D scanner is the ideal choice for those that need to receive a quick, textured and accurate scan. Eva doesn't require markers or calibration. It captures objects quickly in high resolution and vibrant colour, which allows for almost unlimited applications.
How is it used?
Based on safe-to-use structured light scanning technology, the Artec Eva is an excellent all round solution for capturing objects of almost any kind, including objects with black and shiny surfaces.
Artec Eva’s ease of use, speed and precision has made it an essential product for a wide range of industries. From rapid prototyping to quality control, CGI to heritage preservation, the automotive industry to forensics, medicine and prosthetics to aerospace, the device is used to customize, innovate and streamline countless forward-thinking industries.
- 3D resolution: up to 0.5 mm
- 3D point accuracy: up to 0.1 mm
- 3D accuracy over distance: up to 0.03% over 100 cm
- Colours: 24 bpp
- Texture resolution: 1.3 mp
- Light source: flash bulb (no laser)
- Working distance: 0.4 – 1 m
- Linear field of view, HxW @ closest range: 214 × 148 mm
- Linear field of view, HxW @ furthest range: 536 × 371 mm
- Angular field of view, HхW 30 × 21°
- Video frame rate, up to 16 fps
- Exposure time 0.0002 sec.
- Data acquisition speed, up to 2 mln points / sec.
- Multi-core processing
- 3D formats: OBJ, PLY, WRL, STL, AOP, ASCII, Disney PTEX, E57, XYZRGB
- Formats for measurements: CSV, DXF, XML
- Weight: 0.85 kg (1.9 lb)
- Dimensions, HxDxW: 262 × 158 × 64 mm
- Power consumption: 12V, 48W
- Interface: 1 × USB 2.0, USB 3.0 compatible
- Processing capacity: 40 mln triangles / 1 GB RAM