Artec Space Spider
Artec Space Spider is a hand-held 3D scanner designed specifically for CAD users and perfect for reverse engineering, product design, quality control and mass production.
Together with Artec Studio software, it is a powerful, desktop tool for designers, engineers and inventors of every kind.
How does it work?
Space Spider is a high-resolution 3D scanner based on blue light technology. It is perfect for capturing small objects or intricate details of large industrial objects in high resolution, with steadfast accuracy and brilliant colour.
The scanner’s ability to render complex geometry, sharp edges and thin ribs sets the technology apart. It is an ideal industrial 3D scanner for high resolution capturing of objects such as molding parts, PCBs, keys, coins or even a human ear, followed by the export of the final 3D model to CAD software.
- 3D resolution: up to 0.1 mm
- 3D point accuracy: up to 0.05 mm
- 3D accuracy over distance: up to 0.03% over 100 cm
- Colours: 24 bpp
- Texture resolution: 1.3 mp
- Light source: blue LED
- Working distance: 0.2 – 0.3 m
- Linear field of view, HxW @ closest range: 90 × 70 mm
- Linear field of view, HxW @ furthest range: 180 × 140 mm
- Angular field of view, HхW 30 × 21°
- Video frame rate, up to 7.5 fps
- Exposure time 0.0005 sec.
- Data acquisition speed, up to 1 mln points / sec.
- Multi-core processing
- 3D formats: OBJ, PLY, WRL, STL, AOP, ASCII, Disney PTEX, E57, XYZRGB
- Formats for measurements: CSV, DXF, XML
- Weight: 0.85 kg (1.9 lb)
- Dimensions, HxDxW: 190 × 140 × 130 mm
- Power consumption: 12V, 24W
- Interface: 1 × USB 2.0, USB 3.0 compatible
- Processing capacity: 40 mln triangles / 1 GB RAM