Fortus 380mc / 450mc / 900mc ASA Material / Natural / 92ci
ASA is an all-purpose prototyping material with exceptional UV stability, especially suited in production parts for outdoor commercial and infrastructure use. ASA won’t degrade with prolonged outdoor use and is accurate, stable and very durable.
Available for the Fortus 380mc, 450mc and 900mc 3D Printers
- COLOUR Natural
- SPOOL SIZE 92 Cubic Inches
- TENSILE STRENGTH 29 MPa (XZ Axis), 27 MPa (ZX Axis)
- TENSILE MODULUS 2,010 MPa (XZ Axis), 1,950 MPa (ZX Axis)
- HEAT DEFLECTION TEMP @ 66 PSI 98 °C
- MECHANICAL PROPERTIES Notched Impact (Method A, 23 C) - 64 J/m (XZ Axis)
ASA UV-resistance makes it especially suited in production parts for outdoor commercial and infrastructure use. And its wide selection of colours and matte finish makes it ideal for attractive prototypes in consumer sporting goods, tools and automotive components and accessories.
- Outdoor Commercial End-Use Parts
- Outdoor Infrastructure End-Use Parts
- Consumer Goods
- Manufacturing Tooling
- Production Parts