SOLIDWORKS Advanced Update
The focus of the SOLIDWORKS Advanced Update course is to learn the advanced functionality within the core SOLIDWORKS product including all the features you wish you had known about before.
Including content from the most recent releases of SOLIDWORKS, the training will help you to develop an efficient skillset with the most advanced features and functionality.
The Advanced Update course is not a replacement for the SOLIDWORKS Essentials, as the course is designed for users that already have a solid foundation in SOLIDWORKS.
This training course will help you to:
- Master the core functionality within SOLIDWORKS.
- Develop a deeper understanding of the latest tools and efficiency techniques in SOLIDWORKS.
- Optimize Components and create Drawings much faster than before.
- Reduce and eliminate errors; know how to troubleshoot parts and assemblies using best practices.
- SOLIDWORKS Basics and the User Interface
- Editing: Repairs
- Editing: Design Changes
- Configurations at Part Level
- Bottom-Up Assembly Modeling
- Using Assemblies
- Multibody Design Techniques
- Advanced Mate Techniques
- Assembly Editing
- Using Configurations with Assemblies
- Display States and Appearances
- Introduction to Large Assembly Management
- Completed SOLIDWORKS Essentials
- At least 1 month using software
- Access to latest SOLIDWORKS release
- Part Configurations
- Assemblies & Mates
- Sketching best practices
Skills you will acquire
- More efficient with everyday tasks
- Up-to-date with the latest release
- Ability to troubleshooting & fix models