SOLIDWORKS CSWP Exam Preparation Workshop
The SOLIDWORKS CSWP Exam Preparation Workshop is designed for users who want to take their career to the next level by becoming a Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional in Mechanical Design. The Certified SOLIDWORKS Instructor and sample exam materials will guide you through the required knowledge and strategies that best equip you for exam success.
Hands-on exercises are designed to mimic the exam requirements, so you will gain a thorough understanding of expectations. As a bonus, the instructor will offer timed exercises for a real-life exam experience.:
- Secure repository for fast information retrieval.
- Version control for both minor changes and major revisions to help prevent data loss.
- Integrated workflows that automate your design and approval processes for more efficient review and release of final designs.
NOTE: While attending this workshop prepares you for the challenge of attempting the CSWP - Mechanical Design exam, it does not guarantee you will pass.
To complete the exam, you must have a license of at least SOLIDWORKS 2015. Free vouchers are available to current Subscription Service customers, or vouchers can be purchased from the SOLIDWORKS website.
This workshop will prepare you and your computer to take the certification exam:
- Optimize your workstation for taking the exam
- Become familiar with the Virtual Tester interface which you will use to take the exam
- Quickly understand the expectations for each question in the exam
- Organize your SOLIDWORKS environment to suit the requirements of the exam
- Pre-set parameters such as global variables and equations to enable quick design changes under time constraints
- Learn the most effective methodology for creating and modifying parts and assemblies fast, under time constraints
- Model complex parts from printed drawings
- Identify and apply design intent
- Make fast design intent changes
- Use advanced evaluation tools
- Master configuration management tools
- Build and revise multi-level assemblies fast using standard and advanced mates
- Understand best practices to complete the exam
- Completed SOLIDWORKS Essentials or equivalent knowledge
- At least 6 months of full-time SOLIDWORKS experience
- A license of SOLIDWORKS (2015 or higher) to complete hands-on exercises — a temporary license can be provided
- Equation Management
- Configuration Management
- Design Evaluation Tools
- Quick Assembly Mating
Be able to perform the following under time constraints, focusing on speed and accuracy:
- Modeling parts and assemblies from a printed drawing
- Changing design intent of an existing SOLIDWORKS part or assembly
- Configuring models and managing configurations