SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation HVAC Applications Module Term License / 1 Year
The HVAC Applications Module for SOLIDWORKS® Flow Simulation enables designers and engineers to quickly and accurately model complex systems for thermal and fluid-flow analysis.
The module evaluates air and gas movement in working and living environments, as well as thermal radiation, offering advanced radiation modeling, comfort parameters calculation, analysis of admixture (tracer) in a carrier fluid flow, and an enlarged database of materials and fans:
- Airflow Optimization – Managing airflow within a large-scale environment ensures that the optimum temperature is maintained for the largest number of people.
- Product Thermal Design – The HVAC Applications Module simulates airflow in the environment and products used in the environment so you can now analyze products considering real-world behaviors.
- Human Comfort Factors – The effectiveness of environmental control is measured by eight human comfort factors that evaluate both the reaction of people and the environment.
- Tracer Study – Analyze the flow of an admixture in an existing carrier fluid to evaluate the effectiveness of a ventilation system in removing contaminant.
NOTE: With this Term License you are renting a SOLIDWORKS License for a 1 year term
Included with the Term License
- SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation HVAC Applications Module 1 Year Term
- Advanced Radiation modeling
- Comfort parameters
- Tracer Study
- Engineering database – includes a wide range of building materials and fans
- SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service
- Live Technical Support
- Software Upgrades
- My.SolidWorks Online Training & Resources
- FREE access to SOLIDWORKS testing and certification to help you become a Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA) or Professional (CSWP).