SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation Term License / 1 Year
SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation gives product engineers access to powerful CFD (computational fluid dynamics) analysis capabilities that help enable them to speed up product innovation.
Leveraging the familiar SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD environment, this extensive technology isn’t just about making sure your product works, it’s about understanding how your product will behave in the real world.
Why use flow software?
Product engineers and CFD experts alike, armed with the power of SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation, can predict flow fields, mixing processes, and heat transfer, and directly determine pressure drop, comfort parameters, fluid forces, and fluid structure interaction during design. SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation enables true concurrent CFD, without the need for advanced CFD expertise.
SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation uses Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) analysis to enable quick, efficient simulation of fluid flow and heat transfer. You can easily calculate fluid forces and understand the impact of a liquid or gas on product performance for:
- Liquid and gas flow with heat transfer
- External and internal fluid flows
- Laminar, turbulent, and transitional flows
- Time-dependent flow
- Subsonic, transonic, and supersonic regimes
- Gas mixture, liquid mixture
- Conjugate heat transfer
- Heat transfer in solids
- Incompressible and compressible liquid
- Compressible gas
- Real gases
- Water vapor (steam)
- Non-Newtonian liquids (to simulate blood, honey, molten plastics)
NOTE: With this Term License you are renting a SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation License for a 1 year term
Included with SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation Term License
- SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation Software 1 Year Term
- Ease of Use/Intuitiveness
- Concurrent Engineering
- Embedded in SOLIDWORKS
- Communication & Reports
- Post Processing
- Design Comparison Studies
- Fluid Flow Simulation
- Rotating Regions
- SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation Subscription Service
- Live Technical Support
- Software Upgrades
- My.SolidWorks Online Training & Resources
- FREE access to SOLIDWORKS testing and certification to help you become a Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA) or Professional (CSWP).