SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional Term License / 1 Year
SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional adds to SOLIDWORKS Simulation Standard with more powerful and sophisticated simulation capabilities, to help you answer engineering challenges with complex load scenarios and multi-physics solutions.
Test your design with extensive structural analysis and analyze assembly motion for process and task workflow with event–based simulation. You will also better understand the effects of temperature on your design, and be able to examine pressure vessels.
NOTE: With this Term License you are renting a SOLIDWORKS Simulation License for a 1 year term
Included with SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional Term License
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional Software 1 Year Term
- All the features in SOLIDWORKS Simulation Standard
- Design Optimization (based on Simulation data)
- Advanced Contacts & Connectors
- Event-Based Motion Simulation
- Frequency Simulation
- Buckling or Collapse Simulation
- Structural Thermal Simulation
- Drop Test Simulation
- Pressure Vessel Design Simulation
- Submodeling Simulation
- 2D Simplification
- Load Case Manager
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation Subscription Service
- Live Technical Support
- Software Upgrades
- My.SolidWorks Online Training & Resources
- FREE access to SOLIDWORKS testing and certification to help you become a Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA) or Professional (CSWP).