SOLIDWORKS CAM Professional Term License / 1 Year
Enhance your manufacturing process by capturing company standards, speed up quoting, and test manufacturability of a design earlier in the process.
SOLIDWORKS CAM Professional includes the features of SOLIDWORKS CAM Standard software plus these powerful and intuitive programming and production tools:
Users who are looking to design fixturing or machine a group of parts can create the tables, vises, clamps, or any other holding mechanisms using a SOLIDWORKS assembly.
SOLIDWORKS CAM will support single turret turning inside the SOLIDWORKS part environment. Similar to part milling, users can take advantage of Automatic Feature Recognition, Knowledge-Based Machining, and configurations.
Programmers can take advantage of 4-and 5-axis machining centers with SOLIDWORKS CAM Professional. These machines can have the fourth and fifth axis’ pre-positioned into place before running 2.5- axis milling strategies. This allows users to create multiple fixtures and work holding to reduce setup time. This type of programming allows companies to produce large production runs with minimal operator interaction.
With the advancements in machine tools and tooling it is necessary to optimize machining toolpaths to get the most out of your equipment investment. SOLIDWORKS CAM Professional utilizes VoluMill 2.5-axis milling routines from Celeritive™ Technologies.
NOTE: With this Term License you are renting a SOLIDWORKS License for a 1 year term
Included with SOLIDWORKS CAM Professional Term License
- SOLIDWORKS CAM Professional Software 1 Year Term
- Rules-Based Machining
- Tolerance-based Machining (TBM)
- Knowledge-Based Machining (KBM)
- Associativity with SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD
- Automatic Feature Recognition (AFR)
- Automate Machine Times
- 3 + 2 Programming
- High-Speed Machining (HSM)
- Turning Capabilities
- SOLIDWORKS CAM Professional Subscription Service
- Live Technical Support
- Software Upgrades
- My.SolidWorks Online Training & Resources
- FREE access to SOLIDWORKS testing and certification to help you become a Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA) or Professional (CSWP).