SOLIDWORKS Standard Term License / 1 Year
SOLIDWORKS® Standard delivers robust 3D design capabilities, performance, and ease-of-use. Not only can you create fully detailed parts, assemblies, and production-level drawings, but you can access all the tools required to generate complex surfaces, sheet metal flat patterns, and structural welded assemblies.
SOLIDWORKS Standard also includes wizards to automate designs, perform stress analysis, and determine the environmental impact of components.
NOTE: With this Term License you are renting a SOLIDWORKS License for a 1 year term
Included with SOLIDWORKS Standard Term License
- SOLIDWORKS Standard Software 1 Year Term
- Part and Assembly Modeling
- 2D Drawings
- Design Reuse and Automation
- Animation and Visualization
- Interference Check
- Collaborate and Share CAD Data (3D Interconnect & eDrawings)
- Advanced CAD File Import
- Basic Analysis Tools (SimulationXpress & FloXpress)
- Productivity Tools
- SOLIDWORKS CAM Standard
- Design for Manufacturing
- Mold design
- Sheet Metal and Weldments
- SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service
- Live Technical Support
- Software Upgrades
- My.SolidWorks Online Training & Resources
- FREE access to SOLIDWORKS testing and certification to help you become a Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA) or Professional (CSWP).