Using SOLIDWORKS PDM Training Course
The focus of the Using SOLIDWORKS PDM course is on the fundamental skills and concepts central to the successful use of SOLIDWORKS PDM including storing documents, revision control, and working within SOLIDWORKS.
This course is designed around a process- or task-based approach to training. Rather than focus on individual features and functions, a process-based training course emphasizes the process and procedures you follow to complete a particular task. By utilizing case studies to illustrate these processes, you learn the necessary commands, options and menus in the context of completing a task.
NOTE: This Online SOLIDWORKS training course is delivered live over the web and not prerecorded video.
- Experience with Windows OS
- Basic experience with SOLIDWORKS software
- Knowledge of SOLIDWORKS file structure & referencing
- Check Vault Files In & Out
- Working with File References
- Working with SOLIDWORKS
SKILLS YOU WILL ACQUIRE
- Manage your company documents
- Share & collaborate with others
- Apply document Revision Control & Workflow management
- Lesson 1: SOLIDWORKS PDM Concepts
- Lesson 2: SOLIDWORKS PDM User Interface
- Lesson 3: Document Creation and Check In
- Lesson 4: Versioning
- Lesson 5: File References
- Lesson 6: Searching
- Lesson 7: Workflow and Notification
- Lesson 8: Working in SOLIDWORKS
- Appendix A: Working with Bill of Materials