3Dconnexion SpaceMouse Pro
SpaceMouse Pro is the latest addition to 3Dconnexion’s line of professional 3D mice. It features a full size, soft coated hand rest and 15 large, fully programmable function keys for access to application commands, standard views and keyboard modifiers while a convenient On-screen Display provides visual support.
Intuitive 3D Navigation
Like all 3Dconnexion 3D mice, SpaceMouse Pro features the patented 3Dconnexion 6-Degrees-of-Freedom (6DoF) sensor that enables you to easily navigate digital models or camera positions in 3D space. Simply push, pull, twist or tilt the 3Dconnexion controller cap to pan, zoom and rotate your model or camera precisely and intuitively.
The On-screen Display1 provides a convenient visual reminder of the commands assigned to the Intelligent Function Keys, on your computer screen, enabling you to stay focused.
SpaceMouse Pro’s QuickView Keys provide fingertip access to 12 views, making it easier to detect errors, explore alternatives and present your work more effectively for review. The rotation toggle key disables the rotation axes, providing simultaneous pan-and-zoom navigation in work modes such as sketching.
Intelligent Function Keys
SpaceMouse Pro automatically recognizes your application environment and assigns appropriate commands to four large, soft touch Intelligent Function Keys.
- Full sized, soft coated hand rest
- 3Dconnexion™ six-degrees-of-freedom (6Dof) sensor
- QuickView Keys
- Rotation Toggle Key
- Intelligent Function Keys
- On-screen Display
- Keyboard Modifiers (Ctrl, Alt, Shift, Esc)
- Virtual NumPad
- 15 programmable keys in total
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 204 x 142mm x 58mm / 8″ x 5.6″ x 2.3″
- Weight: 665g / 1.47lb
- 3-year warranty
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7 (RTM, all editions), Windows Vista (RTM, SP1 and SP2, all editions), Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (RTM, SP2, SP3), Windows XP Professional (SP2, SP3)
- Mac OS X v. 10.4.6
- Linux Red Hat Enterprise WS 4, SuSE Linux 9.3
- IBM AIX 5.2 ML04, HP-UX 11, Sun Solaris 8 (SPARC), Sun Solaris 10 (x86/x64)