Stratasys F120 3D Printer
The Stratasys F120 provides designers, engineers and educators access to affordable, industrial-grade 3D printing.
Included with the Stratasys F120:
- Stratasys F120 Printer System (110V/220V/50-60Hz,12 Amp).
- Stratasys F120 Start-up Kit
- 1 Box Build Trays - Qty 16
- 2 Standard Extrusion Heads
- GrabCAD Print Software
The Stratasys F120 has all the features and benefits of larger industrial-grade 3D printers. Allowing you to print complex designs with confidence thanks to soluble support. Enjoy unrivaled ease of use and accuracy with every print.
- 3D Prints 2x to 3x Faster: Based on a recent independent study, measured against the nearest competition in desktop 3D printing. 3x speed is achieved in draft mode, making for a fast return on investment.
- Holds 4 Times More Material: Based on a recent independent study, the increased filament capacity holds up to 4 times more material than the nearest competition. Proven to print for up to 250 hours, uninterrupted with new, large filament boxes.
- Plug-and-print, always-on technology: Why wait to print? The Stratasys F120 is easy to install and set up, whether you’re new to 3D printing or not.
GrabCAD Print™ software simplifies the entire 3D printing process with an intuitive CAD-like application anyone on your team can use. And with features like detailed reporting and remote monitoring, you can easily manage your print jobs from outside the office. Combined with the ability to seamlessly share projects between users, it all adds up to a more streamlined, efficient workflow.
The F120 is everything you expect from Stratasys: Accurate results, user-friendly interface and workflow and durable 3D printing hardware. The industrial-grade reliability means low maintenance compared to others. Over 1,000 hours were spent independently testing a number of key build attributes, including feature reproduction, part sturdiness and surface quality.
Stratasys F120 is designed for ease of use, so you don’t need special 3D printing expertise. True plug-and-play capability, auto-calibration and fast, easy material swaps mean more time printing, maximizing your productivity. Super-quiet, clean operation makes the F120 solution right at home in an office or classroom environment.