Stratasys F270 3D Printer
The Stratasys F270 supports a broad range of capabilities and budgets for every stage of prototyping.
Included with the Stratasys F270:
- Stratasys F270 Printer System (100–132V/15A or 200–240V/7A. 50/60 Hz)
- Stratasys F270 Start-up Kit
- 1 PLA Extrusion Head
- 1 PLA Cooling Module
- 1 60 ci Spool each: PLA Natural, ASA Black, QSR Soluble Support
- 1 Box Build Trays - Qty 16
- 2 Standard Extrusion Heads
- GrabCAD Print Software
The Stratasys F270 allows you to produce fast, effective prototypes for concept development, as well as highly accurate and robust parts for design validation and functional performance
- Large Build Size: Large build size of 305 x 254 x 305 mm (12 x 10 x 12 in.), with the ability to build large, dense parts successfully.
- Easy installation and operation: You can simply plug and play to give your entire office access to professional 3D printing. Fast, easy material change-out, plus auto-calibration ensures you spend less time troubleshooting and more time prototyping.
- Office Friendly 3D Printers: Ultra low noise level during building – under 46 dB, similar to a residential refrigerator. Fully enclosed system with auto-locking door for safety while building.
- Multiple FDM Production Materials: The Stratasys F270 gives the option of different Fused Deposition Modeling materials (PLA, ABS-CF10, ABS-M30, ASA, TPU 92A, QSR support material) along with easy-to-remove soluble support material.
GrabCAD Print™ software simplifies the entire 3D printing process with an intuitive CAD-like application anyone on your team can use. And with features like detailed reporting and remote monitoring, you can easily manage your print jobs from outside the office. Combined with the ability to seamlessly share projects between users, it all adds up to a more streamlined, efficient workflow.
Versatility & Performance
The Stratasys F270 lets you print everything from fast, low-cost concept models to durable assemblies. Create complex parts and assemblies with no compromise on accuracy, detail and repeatability. Even for your earliest design iterations, you can expect Stratasys quality and dependability.
Stratasys F270 also features the all-new fast-draft mode to produce initial design concepts quickly and economically. Now you can print twice as fast as standard build mode while consuming just a third of the material on average.